Helping you to put the pieces together to light your way
A mosaic of glass. Various hues, arranged to create an appealing design. Balanced. Artistic. Integrated. Illuminating. Like the artwork, Mosaic Consulting can put the pieces together to light your way.
Succession planning. Discord in the family business. Preparations for a sale or joint venture. Unwinding a partnership.
The challenges facing most businesses rarely fall neatly into the disciplines of the professionals available to help. And every challenge takes shape in a web of relationships, among employees, partners, shareholders and family members.
Mosaic plans, manages and leads complex projects for midsize companies that involve a mix of legal, financial and relationship issues. Most mid-size companies do not have the resources in-house to address these challenges. They face a bewildering array of professional service providers as they patch together a team of lawyers, accountants, investment bankers, brokers, estate planners and financial and business consultants. This makeshift team of multiple providers can be costly. Managing them can be time-consuming. All too often, key elements fall between the cracks. The challenge may be pushed to the side, forgotten or poorly executed.
Mosaic Consulting integrates and manages the professional services required to handle a complex challenge. The result is outcomes that better meet your needs and goals. Your company’s management team stays focused on existing operations. Your time and that of expensive outside professionals is used more efficiently. You receive higher quality services that generate faster and more satisfying results—usually at a lower cost.
- Led negotiations on behalf of state Attorney General to settle dispute over use of charitable gifts totaling more than $400 million.
- Advised a regional financial services firm in the creation of a joint venture with a regional accounting firm.
- Consulted with affluent family and the management team of its family office to identify strategic options for the future of the family office and began implementation of the chosen strategy.
- Advised 4th generation family business on succession planning and relationship issues.
- Aided company in an effort to acquire clinical investigative sites to effect a consolidation in the clinical trials industry.
- Worked with a large law firm to develop non-legal business ventures and structure a joint venture with a financial services firm.
- Proposed and analyzed strategic options for the future of a family-owned business.
- Prepared software company for sale, helped identify potential acquirers and advised the company in the sale process.
- Consulted with the management and owners of a third generation family business regarding raising additional capital and other strategic issues.
- Worked with investors, operators and a county hospital to develop an assisted living facility on the hospital’s health care campus.
- Helped a hospital restructure its involvement in the long term care industry.
- Worked with health care operators to acquire senior living facilities.
- Advised Board of Directors and management of a high-tech firm with regard to company’s options in light of failure to meet projections that were the basis for an injection of venture capital.
- Advised a community nonprofit organization with respect to the sale of its long term care facility.
- Helped entrepreneurs with strategic issues and business plan for their technology business.
- Identified and screened potential acquisitions for entrepreneurs interested in deploying their investment capital in operating businesses.
- Advised the sole owner of a software company regarding the parameters of an equity compensation package to attract a key employee and negotiated the terms of employment.